Your Top Rated Local®
What to Know Before Your Visit
By nature, we as men can be a bit stubborn when it comes to taking care of ourselves. We’re busy protecting and providing for our loved ones, so it’s easy to neglect our own well-being. Despite being fairly easy to treat, problems involving sexual function often don’t get addressed for this reason.
Before your visit at Charleston Men’s Clinic, we want you to know that helping you isn’t embarrassing for us – nor should you worry about that when you arrive.
To get the best results, we’re going to expect you to be open and honest with our staff. Rest assured, your visit is completely confidential.
We’d like for you to keep a few things in mind in order to get the most out of your visit with us:
- avoid taking any existing ED meds for at least one full day before your appointment
Plan to be with us for approximately 90-120 minutes. During this time, you will have a comprehensive evaluation, including lab work and frequently a test-dose of treatment medication is given to make sure you don’t eperience anything out of the ordinary.
What should I bring to my visit?
We ask all new patients to bring four things with them to their visit.
- We’ll need your driver’s license.
- We’ll need a full list of your medications and dosages.
- Bring your preferred form of payment. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, and cash. We do not process any form of insurance, but we’re happy to give you a “superbill” that you can submit to your insurance company for review.
- If you’re coming in for erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, we strongly encourage you to invite your sexual partner to accompany you. So often your partner is taking your ED or Low-T problem personally and the doctor can help your partner understand. It is so helpful if your partner is there to share the medical information, counseling and instructions you receive. Keep in mind, this is entirely up to you. If you’d prefer to come alone, that’s fine as well.
I Have Concerns About My Privacy…
We go above and beyond to ensure the privacy of our patients. Significant steps have been taken to provide a discreet client experience, and protecting your privileged information is something we take very seriously. Your lab results are handled by us directly (not outsourced like most facilities), and with our investment in the latest encryption technology, your medical records are on lockdown.
Tell Me About Your Staff…
We’re a team of sexual health specialists who work exclusively with patients seeking help for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low testosterone and Peyronie’s Disease. Our medical completely understands your need for discretion and expectation of professionalism. When you visit Charleston Men’s Clinic, you’ll feel safe, respected, and confident that you’re now in good hands.
Should you have additional concerns, give us a call. We’re happy to answer all of your questions.
We Specialize in All Your Medical Needs
Replace this content with your own content. Content should be relevant.
Welcome to Medical Marketing 360
Replace this content with your own content. Content should be relevant, unique and written with the goal of providing the reader the type of information they are looking for while motivating them to take action. It’s also important to make sure your content has good usage of SEO rich keywords but written in a creative, reader friendly way. Remember, your website is your 24/7 sales person. It never calls in sick, can sell an unlimited number of people at the same time with the exact same, perfect pitch. Therefore, putting time into.